Saturday, July 24, 2010

Advanced Technology

I mentioned in an earlier article that I have move out of medical devices for the time being.  However, I have moved out of remote monitoring or remote programming (it is called "remote configuration" where I am now.)

We have been given the go ahead to explore a variety of new and what some may consider, off the beaten path technologies.  Although I shall not be able to discuss specific studies or approaches, I shall be able to discuss how some technologies not currently used by the medical and medical device communities might be useful to them.

I shall have periodic updates on this topic from time to time.

Here are some platforms to consider for mobile technology.  (This is not part of the work that I am doing now.  It is more related to my earlier work.)










































No comments:

Post a Comment