Thursday, October 15, 2009

Future-Market Analysis: Global Patient Monitoring

http://www.reuters.com/article/pressRelease/idUS78250+14-Oct-2009+BW20091014

Although I do not endorse any products or companies in this blog, I did come across the notice from Reuters about a market research study regarding the market for global patient monitoring.  I thought that some of my readers might have an interest in the findings from study such as this, so I'm providing the link to the Reuter's press release.  I believe that obtaining the results of this study will require a substantial payment, although I suspect that some of the data will become freely available when journalists review and discuss it. Anyway, I'm posting this for anyone who might be interested.  I ask that if anyone obtains a copy of this study, please leave a comment regarding it on this blog.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment